Employee Development and Learning
University of Idaho Employee Development & Learning provides quality, accessible and cost-effective learning opportunities in support of U of I's strategic plan.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across campus in support of employee learning and development.
- Serve as the university’s central training resource in an effort to provide ease-of-access for learners, supervisors and instructors.
- Oversee the design and coordination of training and development opportunities in support of employee personal and professional growth.
- Finalize the configuration and deployment of enhancements to our fully operational employee learning management system.
- Deploy next installment of the U of I employee compliance initiative.
- Update and develop U of I employee education initiatives including Banner Training, Supervisory Excellence and other employee development programs.