Caldwell Research and Extension Center
1904 East Chicago Street, Suite AB
Caldwell, ID 83605-0602
Military partnerships, international exchange and out-of-school partnerships.
B.S., Fellow, Furman University WRP
- Military Partnerships
- International Exchange
- Out-of-school Partnerships
- McShane, J., Mapping Youth Resources Preliminary Report. Idaho Afterschool Network. 2017.
- McShane, J., Mapping Youth Resources Preliminary Report. Idaho Afterschool Network. 2016.
- Toomey, M., J. McShane, L. Vega. Assessment of Needs for Children, Youth and Families, Farmway Village, Caldwell Idaho. 2015.
- Vega, L., N. Deringer, M. Toomey, and J. McShane. 4-H Afterschool — Giving youth life skills for tomorrow. Impact Statement. University of Idaho. 2014.
- University of Idaho Extension Diversity Award, Healthy Living Team, April 2016.
- White-Riley-Peterson Policy Fellow, Furman University, SC 2014-15.
- Search for Excellence in Natural Resources/Environmental Education Team Award, 2011. Beyond Youth Leadership Regional Winner, National Association of Extension Agents, 2011.
- Governors Brightest Stars, Latino Teen Engagement, 2011.
- National Association of Extension 4-H Agents Programs of Distinction, 2010.