Area Extension Educator, Cropping Systems
University of Idaho Extension, Nez Perce County
1239 Idaho St.
Lewiston, ID 83501
Finkelnburg supports dryland cropping systems extension and outreach activities throughout northern Idaho. He supports collaborative approaches to deliver unbiased university driven research to agricultural producers and agricultural industry partners to solve ongoing production challenges.
M.S., University of Idaho, 2006
B.S., University of Idaho, 2002
- Acid soils mitigation in dryland cropping systems
- Cover crop adoption in dryland cropping systems
- Pesticide applicator training/recertification
- Schroeder, K. and Finkelnburg, D. (2015) 2014 Small Grain and Grain Legume Report. Research Bulletin 187, UI-CALS Publishing.
- Finkelnburg, D. and Schroeder, K. (2014) 2013 Small Grain and Grain Legume Report. Research Bulletin 184, UI-CALS Publishing.
- Finkelnburg, D. (2014) 2012 Small Grain and Grain Legume Report. Research Bulletin 183, UI-CALS Publishing.