Extension Educator — Family and Consumer Sciences
University of Idaho Extension, Ada County
5880 Glenwood Street
Boise, ID 83714
M.A., Boise State University
B.A., Boise State University
- Food safety
- Smarter lunchrooms—making the healthy choice the easy choice for Idaho students
- Extension educators teach older Idahoans to live healthier lives
- Long Live Idaho! Let’s get healthy together
- Dining with Diabetes class participants increase knowledge
- Preparing meals at home with hands-on cooking under pressure workshops
- Extension educators expand diabetes prevention program in southwest Idaho
She has worked with children, youth and families in University of Idaho Extension programs for over 16 years. Her work includes coordinating the Children, Youth and Families At-risk program for five years and the Eat Smart Idaho program in the southern district for 11 years. Ms. Morrisroe-Aman is an extension professional, dedicated to working with individuals, families and communities to build healthy homes and environments.
- Morrisroe-Aman, B., Peutz, J., Roe, A., Hansen, K., Comer, L., Telford, N., Johnson, S. and Buck, J. Long Live Idaho! Let's get healthy together. 2017 NEAFCS Western Region award for Marketing Package.
- Wittman, G, M. Toomey, S. Johnson, J. Peutz, R. Lanting, J. Buck, D. Gillespie, S. Greenway, L. Vega, B. Morrisroe-Aman, A. Roe, K. Hansen, K. Gardiner, C. Jayo, S. Hulse, J. McShane, J. Cavazos, M. Crookham. 2017 IAE4-HP State and National Award for Excellence in Healthy Living Programming, Team Idaho 4-H Food Smart Family.
- Toomey, M., S. Johnson, J. Peutz, R. Lanting, J. Buck, D. Gillespie, G. Wittman, S. Greenway, L. Vega, K. Hansen, K. Gardiner, B. Morrisroe-Aman, C. Jayo, S. Hulse, J. McShane, J. Cavazos and M. Crookham. University of Idaho Extension Diversity Award, 4-H Food Smart Families, April 2016.
- Peutz, J., Morrisroe-Aman, B., Toomey, M., Nauman, A. and Lowber, D. Afterschool Programming State and Western Region Award. National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences. 2006.