Integrated Pest Management
Welcome to the University of Idaho Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Center. Our goal is to provide educational information and resources for the pest management needs of Idaho. We strive to help the people of Idaho reduce risks to human health, the environment and the economy caused by pests and pest management practices.
News & Events
Pesticide Recertification Webinar Series
The fall series will be held via Zoom video conferencing (no camera/no account required). Each webinar is $10 per applicator. Completed webinars receive one-pesticide credit from Idaho State Department of Agriculture (ISDA).
- Register with your Idaho pesticide license number and email address. (No out-of-state credits available.)
- Receive the Zoom link and instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 business hours.
Note: Registration will close 8 a.m. (MT) the day of webinar.
Fall Series Schedule — 10-11:15 a.m. (MT)
- Nov. 2 — Sherman Takatori: The New ISDA Pesticide and Chemigation Rules
- Nov. 9 — Jason Thomas: Using Wildlife for Pest Management
- Nov. 16 — Doug Finkelnburg: Herbicide Resistance Management and Mitigation
- Nov. 30 — Nic Usabel: Spider Mites & Scale Have You Down?
- Dec. 7 — Steve Hines: Weeds of Some Concern: Identification at Early Emergence
- Dec. 14 — Kimberly Tate: Managing and Avoiding Pesticide Drift
Pesticide Pre-License Training
2022 schedule will be posted January.
Meadow Voles and Pocket Gophers
- Registered pesticides (PDF) updated June 10, 2020
Idaho Home*A*Syst Project Workbook
Are your homestead practices affecting your drinking water? Check out the Homestead Assessment System Workbook (PDF).