Integrated Pest Management
Welcome to the University of Idaho Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Center. Our goal is to provide educational information and resources for the pest management needs of Idaho. We strive to help the people of Idaho reduce risks to human health, the environment and the economy caused by pests and pest management practices.
News & Events
Special 2018 Pre-Licensing Training for Urban Pesticide Applicators
- Boise: Jan. 16 to 18, Idaho Nursery and Landscape Association (INLA) annual conference at Boise Centre on the Grove
2018 Pre-Licensing Training for Pesticide Applicators
- Jerome: Feb. 6 to 9 at Idaho Fish and Game
- Idaho Falls: Feb. 27 to March 2 at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls Airport
- Lewiston: March 6 to 9, Ketch Pen (Lewiston Roundup Grounds)
- Caldwell: March 13 to 16,* UI Caldwell Research and Extension Complex
- Brochure (PDF)
*March 12 is added for urban applicator categories ONLY.
The Pacific Northwest Pest Alert covers Idaho and surrounding states with real-time alerts, plus management recommendations.
Meadow Voles & Pocket Gophers
Registered pesticides (PDF) updated June 10, 2015