4-H Documents and Forms
Documents not available for download may be obtained by contacting your county's University of Idaho Extension office.
- Bonner enrollment guide 2020-2021
- 2019 Bonner County Enrollment Instructions — Returning Families (PDF)
- 2019 Bonner County Enrollment Instructions — New Families (PDF)
- 4-H Horse Identification Certificate (PDF)
- 2017-Horse-Lease-Agreement (PDF)
- 2020 Last Horse Show Program (PDF). Full program with waiver for the Last Horse Show of the Season
- All Horse Record Books due to UI Extension office by 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 10, 2020
- Bonner County Farm Bureau — FFA Announcement (PDF)
- 2020 Project Material Order Form (PDF). Leaders please complete and return to office. Allow 1-2 weeks for completion.
- Zoom Suggested Guidelines (PDF). Please review these guidelines if you plan to hold a 4-H meeting using the program Zoom.
- 2020 Bonner County 4-H Calendar (PDF). Several dates have changed and/or been canceled. We will continue to update this as changes are made. Calendar has been updated as of 6-30-2020
Market Animal Projects
- Livestock Bill of Sale/Proof of Ownership (PDF). This form is not required to be used but for ease, may be used for Bonner County weigh-in. Document displays all required information for Bonner County weigh-in's including birth dates of animal.
- ISDA Livestock Import Rules (PDF). All rules apply to 4-H livestock animals brought into Idaho from out of state.
- Bonner County 4-H Market Animal Livestock Guide (PDF)
- Bonner County 4-H Mission, Rules and Regulations (PDF)
- Bonner County 4-H Market Poultry Project (PDF)
- Bonner County 4-H COOL & Quality Assurance Affidavit (PDF). Must be completed and turned into Extension Office the week of Fair in order to sell at Livestock Auction.