4-H Documents and Forms
Documents not available for download may be obtained by contacting your county's University of Idaho Extension office.
- 2019-2020 Bonner County Enrollment Guidelines — Being updated and posted shortly.
- 2019 Bonner County Enrollment Instructions — Returning Families (PDF)
- 2019 Bonner County Enrollment Instructions — New Families (PDF)
- 2019 Bonner County 4-H Clubs and Projects (PDF)
- 2018-19 Bonner County 4-H Calendar of Events (PDF)
- Bonner County Farm Bureau — FFA Announcement (PDF)
Market Animal Projects
- Livestock Bill of Sale/Proof of Ownership (PDF). This form is not required to be used but for ease, may be used for Bonner County weigh-in. Document displays all required information for Bonner County weigh-in's including birth dates of animal.
- ISDA Livestock Import Rules (PDF). All rules apply to 4-H livestock animals brought into Idaho from out of state.