News and Events
- Spring Break Day Camps Schedule (PDF)
- Join a 4-H day camp. Our Spring Break Day Camps will be from March 23-27 at the UI Extension, Ada County. Each day camp will have two-time sessions available. The first session is from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and the second session is from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Idaho Outdoor Quest
- Coming in Spring 2020, an outdoor scavenger hunt-style quest for youth ages 12-18.
- LifeSmarts State Competition
- Coming in Spring 2020, LifeSmarts is a quiz bowl-style competition where kids learn about consumer issues that impact everyday life, from managing finances and making smart consumer choices, to understanding technology, staying healthy and helping the environment. Coaches are invited to register and create teams, and students may register and compete online. Contact Lance Hansen at 208-359-6297 or Allen Taggart at 208-287-5900 to learn more.
- Shooting Sports contests & events
- Horse state events
- State and national events