Outreach and Engagment at the University of Idaho College of Engineering includes:
- Serving the students around the nation with a seamless, interconnected system of people, programs and facilities
- Engaging in partnerships to address critical issues in Idaho communities and worldwide
- Integrating outreach with teaching, research and creative activity to solve real world problems, while providing transformational experiences for learners
- Advancing engaged outreach through recognition, funding, and empowering reward structures
- Using common sense to balance the need for responsiveness, on one hand, and compliance, risk management, and security, on the other.