Meet Our Staff
Yolanda Bisbee, Ed.D.
Co-Principal Investigator, Chief Diversity Officer, Executive Director of Tribal RelationsView Profile
Raymond A. Dixon, Ph.D.
Co-Principal Investigator, Department Chair, Associate ProfessorView Profile
- David Aiken, Superintendent, Lapwai School District
- Jason Cummins, Principal, Crow Agency School
- Janine Darragh, Associate Professor, Department of Curriculum & Instruction, University of Idaho
- Johanna Jones, Indian Education Coordinator, Idaho State Department of Education
- Joyce McFarland, Nez Perce Education Manager, Nez Perce Tribe
- Brant Miller, Associate Professor of Science Education, Department of Curriculum & Instruction, University of Idaho
- Taylor Raney, Director of Teacher Education, Department of Curriculum & Instruction, University of Idaho
- Philip Stevens, Assistant Professor and Director of American Indian Studies, Department of Culture, Society and Justice, University of Idaho
- Zoe Higheagle Strong, Executive Director of Tribal Relations, Office of the Provost & Assistant Professor, College of Education, Washington State University
- Patsy Whitefoot, Chair of Indian Education Committee, Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians (ATNI)