Elizabeth Wargo, Ed.D.
- Ed.D., University of Montana, Education, emphasis in Education Leadership, 2016
- M.I.T., Whitworth University, Secondary Education, 2004
- B.A., Seattle University, Business Administration and Marketing, 2002
Issues relating to education innovation, leadership, and change. My work aims to help practitioners and policymakers make informed decisions about systematic change that acknowledge local strengths and global possibilities.
- Rewilding as Improvisational Rural Education Leadership Spring 2020-ongoing.
- R&D Partnership for Rural Education Leadership Capacity Building, July 2019-ongoing.
- Rural Meets Digitization: Exploring What's Modern and What's Best, March 2019-ongoing.
- Support, Opportunity, Achievement, Revitalization (SOAR)
- Wargo, E. S., & Simmons, J. (2021). Technology storylines: A narrative analysis of the rural education research. The Rural Educator, 42(2), 35-50. https://doi.org/10.35608/ruraled.v42i2.1240
- Wargo, E., Budge, K., Carr-chellman, D., & Canfield-Davis, K. (2021). Leadership for Rural School District Improvement: The Case of One Statewide Research Practice Partnership. Journal of Research in Rural Education. https://doi.org/10.26209/jrre3701
- Wargo, E., Carr-chellman, D., Budge, K., & Canfield-Davis, K. (2020). On the digital frontier: Stakeholders in rural areas take on
educational technology and schooling. Journal of Research on Technology in Education. https://doi.org/10.1080/15391523.2020.1760753
- Wargo, E. (2020). Intertwined higher education places and spaces. Journal for the Study of Postsecondary and Tertiary Education, 5, 79-84. https://doi.org/10.28945/4535
- Budge, K., Wargo, E., Carr-Chellman, D., & Canfield-Davis, K. (2019). When "career and college ready" means only (or mostly) "college ready": Perspectives from stakeholders in six rural and small communities. Leadership and Policy in Schools. https://doi.org/10.1080/15700763.2019.1696371