March 10, 2022
Graduate Oral Presentations (session 1) — 10 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- 10:00-10:15 a.m. — Christopher Barton Merica — Survey Development Examining the Association of Socialization and Physical Educator CSPAP Involvement
- 10:15-10:30 a.m. — Bridgit Arkoosh — Unlocking the District Office Door: Mentoring Female Administrators
- 10:30-10:45 a.m. — Trase LeTexier — Safety in Strength and Conditioning
- 10:45-11:00 a.m. — Tanner Heath — International Service-Learnings Effects on Global Citizenship
- 11:00-11:15 a.m. — Eulalia Gallegos Buitron — Defining and Attaining school success: A Latinx family's secondary and postsecondary school experience in rural Idaho
- 11:15-11:30 a.m. — Rebecca Moore — The Efficacy of the Mulligan Concept to Treat Meniscal Pathology
- 11:30-11:45 a.m. — Lukas Krumpl — Morphological and mechanical properties of the plantar fascia following 400 M track repeats until fatigue
- 11:45 to Noon — Maddy Dustin — Effects of a Constrained Modality Exercise on Gait Mechanics and Fatigue in Stroke Patients
- Noon to 12:15 p.m. — Seth Rose — Enduring Stress: A Quantitative Analysis on Coping Profiles and Sport Well-Being in Amateur Endurance Athletes
Undergraduate Oral Presentations — 12:30 - 3 p.m.
- 12:30-12:45 p.m. — Mandalynn Scheffler — Dance Marketing
- 12:45-1:00 p.m. — Julia Esther Hayes — Virtual IEP Meeting Facilitators
- 1:00-1:15 p.m. — Megan Lolley — "The Living Classroom": A Poem On Modern Education
- 1:15-1:30 p.m. — Emily Hill — The Effects of Creatine Supplementation on Performance, Body Composition, and Mental Health in Female Collegiate Dancer
- 1:30-1:45 p.m. — Cole Hitesman — Necessity for resistance training in collegiate dance programs
- 1:45-2:00 p.m. — Hunter Connolley — The Impending Demands on Healthcare with Increased Human Space Flight
- 2:00-2:15 p.m. — Dakota K Brown — Choose-Your-Own-Adventure: Education Storylines
- 2:15-2:30 p.m. — Shelbi Dawkins — The implementation of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and food intake tracking improves body composition and lowers BMI in Reserve Officers Training Corp (ROTC) Cadets.
- 2:30-2:45 p.m. — Jordyn Higgins — Barefoot Running
- 2:45-3:00 p.m. — Lenah Matz — The effects of a passive elastic lifting device on lifting mechanics
Graduate Oral Presentations (session 2) — 3:15 - 5:15 p.m.
- 3:15-3:30 — Maximilian Antush — Associations Between Background Screen Time and Glycemic Control in Adults With and Without Type 2 Diabetes
- 3:30-3:45 — Shaleyna Higgins — Improving Recess in a Local School to Improve Student Health
- 3:45-4:00 — Rachael L. Rager — Food Insecurity in Collegiate Athletes
- 4:00-4:15 — Marian DeWane — Student Understanding of Energies Associated With Solution Formation
- 4:15-4:30 — William Tai — Ready, Set, Launch! STEM Learning Through Siege Machines
- 4:30-4:45 — Whitney Sherman — Understanding Parental Experiences of Toilet Training Children with Autism
- 4:45-5:00 — Edmond Walsh — Creativity Among High School Artists and Esports Competitors
- 5:00-5:15 — Adrienne Seamans — The Functional Communication Training Experience Provided by Public Schools for the Parents of Nonverbal Children
March 11, 2022
Posters Session — Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Nickolai Martonick — The Analysis of Three Movement Screens Using Statistical Parametric Mapping
- Megan Follett — Effects of Probiotics and Fermented Foods on the Human Gut Microbiome after Antibiotic Use
- Mercedes Frausto — The Effect of Campus Mentorship on TRIO-SSS College Students
- Ben Waggoner — The Intercollegiate Artistic Athlete Research Assessment
- Julia Bailey — Associations Between Background Screen Time and Dietary Intake of Adults With and Without Type 2 Diabetes
- Justin Doyle — Prevalence of Normal Weight Obesity Among Adolescents in Idaho
- Sasha Lutsenko — Effects of Aerobic and Resistance Training on Knee Osteoarthritis Prevention in Construction Workers
- Aspen Mann — The Barriers Women Face that Contribute to the Strength Training Gap
- Erin Ping — The Differences of Autism in Girls
Highschool Oral Presentations — 1:45 - 4:15 p.m.
- 1:45-2:00 p.m. — Salgai Zamaraikamal Pori — Implicit Racial Bias in Medicine
- 2:00-2:15 p.m. — Mark Sproull — Bacteriophages: Are the world's deadliest killers more beneficial than harmful?
- 2:15-2:30 p.m. — Isabella Irene Gilmore — Yoga for the Littles
- 2:30-2:45 p.m. — Sage Nicole Dodd — The Road to Recovery
- 2:24-3:00 p.m. — Addy Barker — Accepting School Environments and the Impact on Queer Students
- 3:00-3:15 p.m. — Madison Fink — Disease in Diets
- 3:15-3:30 p.m. — Fallon Clancy — How often do first responders utilize their mental health benefits?
- 3:30-3:45 p.m. — Ariete Mugwaneza — Effects of Racial Stereotyping on healthcare worker and patient communications
- 3:45-4:00 p.m. — Taycee Catherine Nunn — Race with Tayce
- 4:00-4:15 p.m. — Bryant Sitts — Recycling Initiative
Monetary Awards & Scholarships
- 4:30-5:00 p.m. — Awards Ceremony