The best way to prevent the spread of the cold, flu and other viruses (including COVID-19) is to follow these basic hygiene precautions:
- Monitor for symptoms and stay home if you feel sick.
- Seek medical assistance if your symptoms become more severe or you experience a fever above 101.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm water and soap. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or tissue. Throw used tissues away immediately.
- Test with symptoms of COVID-19 and follow CDC guidance related to quarantine and isolation.
- Stay up to date with influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations.
Take-home COVID Tests Available
Rapid COVID-19 tests can be picked up from several locations around campus.