Whether you are looking to lead your peers, create something awesome, or join a group, the Department of Student Involvement can help.
We can connect you to student organizations, student government, entertainment and service opportunities, student-run media, and leadership programs. Find out how you can get involved!
Student opportunities to design, plan, and execute.
Maybe you are not ready to commit to regular involvement. We still have opportunities for you! Here are some ways to be involved just once, or on occasion:
The Department of Student Involvement has many paid leadership positions. Most positions are recruited for and hired in the spring for the following academic year. Links will be available when applications open. Stop by our office, Idaho Commons 302, for more information.
- Argonaut newspaper editors
- ASUI Executive Board
- President and Vice President
- ASUI Senate
- Blot magazine editors
- Center for Volunteerism and Social Action coordinators
- Alternative Service Break Coordinator
- Local Service Coordinator
- Social Action Coordinator
- Customer Service Team (must have work study financial aid package)
- Marketing coordinators
- Digital Media Coordinator
- Graphic Design Coordinator
- Leadership Coordinator
- Vandal Entertainment Board
- Daytime Programs Coordinator
- Late Night Programs Coordinator
- Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
- Performing Arts Coordinator
- Signature Events Coordinator
- Summer coordinators
- Summer Student Events Coordinator
- Summer Student Service Coordinator
- Student Media advertising
- Advertising Manager
- Advertising Sales Representative