Clubs & Organizations
In response to COVID-19, a notice to student organizations:
In accordance with mandates of the Centers for Disease Control, the State of Idaho and the University of Idaho, gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited until further notice. The national drive to flatten the pandemic curve and help maintain a healthy global community calls for all of us to be socially responsible in this time and abide by these guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Lynsie Clott or Shawn O’Neal or visit the UI's dedicated COVID-19 web page.
The Department of Student Involvement believes that student organizations and clubs are the backbone of campus activity. They connect students to interests and causes, create community, are laboratories of leadership, and are often what alumni look back on as their best times. Our campus is particularly vibrant with 200+ student organizations on campus! Check out our wide variety of clubs, join a few, or start your own club.
Why Join a Student Organization
- You'll learn more about yourself
- You'll find amazing people and discover new friendships
- You'll develop important soft skills
- You'll learn to work with and lead a team
- You'll get networking opportunities
- You'll learn how to engage with diverse groups of people
- You'll get a break from your studies
- You'll expand your resume
- You'll give back to the community
- You'll have FUN!