Semester in the Wild gives you distinct academic, professional and personal experiences. The semester will enrich your understanding of natural resource issues and provide you an opportunity for tremendous personal growth. The costs of offering these exceptional experiences are reflected in tuition and fees. Your tuition supports curriculum and instruction by top-notch faculty, and other course expenses.
Summary of Charges
- In-state undergraduate tuition/fees: $3,510 (National Student Exchange students pay in-state tuition)
- Out-of-state tuition/fees: $10,512
- Room and board: $4,000
- Field trip fees: $450
*All rates are subject to change
What's included in my costs?
- Tuition for 17 credits, including two field ecology lab credits
- Round-trip transportation from the meeting site to Taylor and Moscow
- Lodging and meals from Aug. 21 to Nov. 17
- Freight charges to fly your food in on the weekly mail plane
- Group activity supplies
You must supply personal gear (cost varies). All students must also provide their own medical insurance while enrolled in Semester In The Wild.
Please contact us to better understand the cost and value of our courses.