Academic Journal Articles
In addition to Policy Analysis Group publications, PAG staff seek to target their research toward the peer-reviewed academic literature. Below are peer-reviewed academic journal articles either authored or co-authored by PAG researchers.
- McIver, C., and D.R. Becker. 2021. An empirical evaluation of the impact of collaboration on the pace and scale of National Forest management in Idaho. Forest Science, 67(1):49-59, https://academic.oup.com/forestscience/article/67/1/49/6080199.
- McIver, C., and D.R. Becker. 2021. The fiscal burden of wildfires: state expenditures and funding mechanisms for wildfire suppression in the western U.S. and implications for federal policy. State and Local Government Review, 53(4)337-351.https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0160323X211061353
- Xu, H., G. Latta, U. Lee, J. Lewandrowski and M. Wang. 2021. Regionalized Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Forest Biomass Use for Electricity Generation in the United States. Environmental Science & Technology. 55 (21), 14806-14816. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.est.1c04301.
- Wade, C.M., J.S. Baker, J.P.H. Jones, K.G. Austin, Y. Cai, A.B. de Hernandez, G.S. Latta, S.B. Ohrel, S. Ragnauth, J. Creason and B. McCarl. 2021. Projecting the Impact of Socioeconomic and Policy Factors on Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Carbon Sequestration in US Forestry and Agriculture. Journal of Forest Economics. Vol. 37: 127–161. https://bioresources.cnr.ncsu.edu/resources/projected-cross-laminated-timber-demand-and-lumber-supply-analysis/
- Brandt, K., G. Latta, D. Camenzind, J. Dolan, D. Bender, A. Wilson and M. Wolcott. 2021. Projected cross-laminated timber demand and lumber supply analysis. BioResources. 16(1):862-881.
- Pokharel, R., and G. Latta. 2020. A network analysis to identify forest merchantability limitations across the United States. Forest Policy and Economics. 116(2020):102181.