Academic Journal Articles
In addition to Policy Analysis Group publications, PAG staff seek to target their research toward the peer-reviewed academic literature. Below are peer-reviewed academic journal articles either authored or co-authored by PAG researchers.
- McIver, C., and D.R. Becker. 2021. An empirical evaluation of the impact of collaboration on the pace and scale of National Forest management in Idaho. Forest Science, 67(1):49-59, https://academic.oup.com/forestscience/article/67/1/49/6080199.
- McIver, C., and D.R. Becker. 2021. The fiscal burden of wildfires: state expenditures and funding mechanisms for wildfire suppression in the western U.S. and implications for federal policy. State and Local Government Review, 43(3).
- Xu, H., G. Latta, U. Lee, J. Lewandrowski and M. Wang. In Print. Regionalized Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Forest Biomass Use for Electricity Generation in the United States. Environmental Science & Technology. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.est.1c04301.
- Wade, C.M., J.S. Baker, J.P.H. Jones, K.G. Austin, Y. Cai, A.B. de Hernandez, G.S. Latta, S.B. Ohrel, S. Ragnauth, J. Creason and B. McCarl. In Print. Projecting the Impact of Socioeconomic and Policy Factors on Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Carbon Sequestration in US Forestry and Agriculture. Journal of Forest Economics: Vol. 37: http://dx.doi.org/10.1561/112.00000545.
- Brandt, K., G. Latta, D. Camenzind, J. Dolan, D. Bender, A. Wilson and M. Wolcott. 2021. Projected cross-laminated timber demand and lumber supply analysis. BioResources. 16(1):862-881.
- Pokharel, R., and G. Latta. 2020. A network analysis to identify forest merchantability limitations across the United States. Forest Policy and Economics. 116(2020):102181.