Policy Analysis Group
Established by the Idaho Legislature in 1989, the Policy Analysis Group (PAG) provides objective analysis of the impacts of natural resource proposals. PAG’s formal mission is to provide timely, scientific and objective data and analysis, and analytical and information services, on resource and land use questions of general interest to the people of Idaho.
The PAG is administered through the University of Idaho’s College of Natural Resources Dean, Dennis Becker.
Idaho Forest Inventory Stocks Reports
U.S. Forest Carbon Market Primer Factsheet
Idaho Forest Products Industry Reports
U.S. Tribal Forest Carbon Offset Projects Factsheet
- Issue Brief No. 25 — The Power Act: Lessons from the Past pdf
- Issue Brief No. 24 — Northwest In Transition: The Simpson Plan pdf
- The Impact of Collaboration on the Pace and Scale of Restoration in Idaho pdf
- 2019 Idaho Forest Factbook
- Analysis of a Single Payment Program for Public Lands Counties in Idaho: Scenarios and Implications pdf
- Endowment Lands Contributions to Idaho’s Economy pdf
- Idaho’s Family Forest Owners: 2016 Survey Results pdf
- State Funding for Wildfire Suppression in the Western U.S. pdf
- Maintenance of Non-Motorized Trails on National Forests in Idaho: Funding Background and Opportunities for State Assistance pdf