Understanding Systems of Business
Learn how consumer decisions about the use of resources, like time and money, affect global business as an economics major or minor. Explore different economic systems and economic drivers through the nationally recognized Integrated Business Curriculum to prepare for your career in business, management, operations and similar fields.
- Learn how decisions made by consumers, firms and governments affect people and businesses
- Study economic factors like supply and demand, inflation, international trade, unemployment and governmental policies
- Develop strong critical thinking, analytical and research skills
- Build a solid foundation of knowledge of economic systems and regulation
- Available as a major or minor