University of Idaho - I Banner
A student works at a computer


U of I's web-based retention and advising tool provides an efficient way to guide and support students on their road to graduation. Login to VandalStar.

Inter-institutional American Indian Studies Schools

Based on a 2008 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed by the presidents of five area schools of higher education, University of Idaho, Washington State University, North Idaho College, Lewis-Clark State College and Northwest Indian College, students can take American Indian Studies and Native American Studies class at these universities and colleges. Here’s what you need to do:

  1. Find the course you want to take by looking at class schedules;
  2. Apply to that school as a non-degree-seeking student and fill out a Financial Aid Consortium or Concurrent Enrollment format at your home institution and follow instructions;
  3. Once you are admitted the institution will notify you and you can register for your class.

Below are links to the Admissions and Financial Aid pages of the MOU schools:

Please contact Philip Stevens if you have any questions or would like assistance with this process.

Contact Info

Physical Address:
112 Administration Building

Mailing Address:
Interdisciplinary Programs
University of Idaho
Admin. Bldg. 112
P.O. Box 443154
Moscow, ID 83844-3154

Phone: 208-885-6426

Fax: 208-885-8964


Web: Interdisciplinary Programs