Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Related Sciences
The University of Idaho Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Related Sciences (MANRRS) club fosters inclusion and advancement of ethnic/cultural groups underrepresented in agricultural, natural resource sciences and related fields in all phases of career preparation and participation in these areas.
As a member of MANRRS, you will gain access to a diverse career network, develop professional skills, get exposure to top employers and participate in national activities. Get connected with other students who have a common interest to build networks and connections.
Benefits of membership
- Get involved with a community that values and actively promotes inclusion and diversity in agricultural, natural resources and related sciences.
- Professional development training and access to great internship and career opportunities.
- Build networks and connections with students, faculty and staff.
- Connect with professionals in your area of expertise.
Meetings are held Wednesdays at 7 p.m. via Zoom and in person (Ag Sci 62).
- Teambuilding and networking
- Community service
- Professional development workshops
- Attend regional and national conferences
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with our activities or check us out on Engage (https://uidaho.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/manrrs)
Interested in learning more or joining MANRRS? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-885-7984.