Our purpose is to increase the amount of grant funding awarded to the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences. We help with a wide-range of types of proposals to federal and state funding programs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Proposal preparation — To increase CALS proposal output productivity and quality
- Budget development
- Process management
Proposal strengthening — To improve proposal quality and project strength
- Review RFP and proposal
- Provide feedback, comments, advice
- Fill in data/research gaps
- Connect with external partners/agencies
Fund research — To identify grants for the team or for others to write
- Grant prospecting
- Funding plans (e.g. yearly plan/strategy)
- Prospect sheets (by project, topic, partnership need)