Statistical Programs provides statistical consultation, research, teaching services and support for our scientists and researchers within the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
The services we provide are:
- Collaborate in experimental design, modeling, analysis of surveys, statistical computing or computer applications.
- Review technical papers, research proposals or graduate theses for statistical content and accuracy.
- Create opportunities to expand knowledge in areas of statistical theory and applications through seminars and workshops.
None scheduled at this time.
Director of Statistical Programs
- Bill Price, Director, 2017-2022
- Bahman Shaffi, Director, 1987-2017