High School Art Exhibition
The Art + Design Program presents
30th Annual High School Art Exhibition
April - May 2021 on the U of I Moscow campus and online!
Opening and closing dates will be announced.
We've learned a lot in 2020, especially about the importance of truly listening. We hope this year's exhibit theme, "I'm Listening," will inspire high school students throughout Idaho. The theme can be interpreted literally, metaphorically or playfully. We look forward to seeing what you create!
Poster design by Amanda Harlow. Amanda studies Secondary Art Education at U of I.
All entries are to be provided in a digital format. We welcome scans or photographs of 2-D and 3-D media: paintings, mixed media, prints, 3-D works, digital design and photography. Entries are limited to one per student.
- Image files must have a resolution of 1335 x 2085 pixels, 5.34 x 8.34 inches with 250 pixels/inch resolution.
- Vector-based PDF files are also acceptable (Adobe Illustrator).
- Accepted file formats are .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf and .zip (Mac: control/click>compress, PC: right click>compress).
- Maximum file size is 10 MB.
Please name files with the high school name and each student’s name as follows:
New this year, we are asking students to submit a short artist statement (10 sentences max) about their work. Statements can include, but are not limited to, the following information:
- Intention (what the student wanted to communicate to the viewer)
- Choices in process and procedure
- Important decisions in their design concept
- Any personal insights or discoveries made during the project/process
The deadline to upload artwork is Friday, March 5, 2021.
Questions? Please contact Lauren McCleary at email@example.com.