Expedited Admission for U of I undergraduates
University of Idaho undergraduate students with a bachelor’s degree earned or expected prior to the semester they wish to enroll may qualify for an expedited admissions process which only requires the following:
- Bachelor's Degree from the U of I
- Major in a related field
- 3.0 GPA (minimum)
- Statement of Purpose
The application fee and letters of recommendation will be waived. Take this opportunity to tart your U of I graduate program in the field you are passionate about.
To apply using the expedited process to the following programs, please use this application.
- Accounting M.Acct.
- Adult Organizational Learning and Leadership M.S. (non-thesis)
- Anthropology M.A. (non-thesis)
- Applied Economics M.S. (non-thesis, must have a bachelors degree in: Ag. Econ. Econ., Stats., Math., Engr.)
- Architecture M.Arch. (must have a degree in Arch. or IAD)
- Biological Engineering M.Engr.
- Chemical Engineering M.Engr.
- Chemistry M.S. (non-thesis)
- Civil Engineering M.Engr.
- Computer Engineering M.Engr.
- Computer Science M.S. (non-thesis)
- Curriculum and Instruction (M.Ed., Ed.S.)
- Electrical Engineering M.Engr.
- Entomology M.S. (non-thesis)
- Environmental Science M.S. (non-thesis)
- Geography M.S. (non-thesis)
- History M.A. (non-thesis)
- Landscape Architecture M.L.A. (must have a degree in IAD, Arch., Landscape)
- Mechanical Engineering M.Engr.
- Movement and Leisure Sciences M.S. (non-thesis)
- Natural Resources - Fire Ecology and Management (M.N.R.)
- Natural Resources - Fish and Wildlife Science and Management (M.N.R.)
- Natural Resources - Integrated Natural Resources (M.N.R.)
- Natural Resources - Restoration Ecology and Habitat Management (M.N.R.)
- Nuclear Engineering M.Engr.
- Physical Education M.Ed.
- Physics M.S. (non-thesis)
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Soil and Land Resources (non-thesis) – Must have UG degree in Ag or CNR
- Special Education M.Ed.
- Technology Management, M.S.
- Theatre M.F.A. – Pedagogy
- Water Resources M.S.
Admission to the graduate program does not come with any promise of funding or financial assistance. All decisions on funding or financial support come from the departments and questions about support should be directed to the Director of Graduate Studies in the department. COGS will notify your program of your application immediately and you should receive a communication from the Director of Graduate Studies in your selected program.