Getting Started Checklist
- Review the language, computer, and email requirements for taking an online ISI course.
- Select a course and review the syllabus for course requirements. Order course materials (you can order books online or check the VandalStore).
- Confirm ISI credits apply towards your degree and will transfer to your home institution. It is recommended that degree-seeking students meet with their academic advisors to discuss the ISI course before registering.
- Review ISI's registration and fee information.
- Review ISI's refund schedule.
- Review ISI's course exchange and course completion and time considerations.
- Register by completing ISI's online registration and paying course fees.
- Review your Registration Confirmation Email from ISI (allow 3-5 business days after registration form is submitted).
- Set up your Vandal Accounts.
- Visit VandalMail daily to view important messages from ISI staff and your instructor or set up email forwarding.
- Access online course information and materials in Canvas.