Enrolled/ Matriculated Students
ALCP Registration Process for enrolled undergraduate and graduate students
- Apply to ALCP.
- There is no application fee.
- Take the placement exam offered prior to the beginning of the semester.
- All students pay a one-time orientation fee of $100 which includes the cost of the placement exam.
- Based on the results of the placement exam, enroll in the recommended course or courses.
- Matriculated students will be charged $35 per credit to enroll in ALCP Courses. The School of Global Studies Administrative Coordinator will remove any additional charges associated with ALCP enrollment (Registration/Program Fees, International Student Fees, tuition, etc.) from the student’s Student Account.
- ALCP Faculty check for advisor holds. It may be necessary to coordinate with advising in order to allow registration for the ALCP class.
For questions or to request a placement test, email email@example.com.