The Vandal Health Clinic offers a full range of primary care, preventative care and referral services. Patients may be treated on site or referred to an appropriate specialist, such as an orthopedist, gynecologist, dermatologist, etc.
Call 208-885-6693 to set up an appointment.
If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911 or visit the Gritman Emergency Department, 700 S. Main St., Moscow.
Services available at the Vandal Health Clinic include:
- Preventative care
- Routine office visits
- Anxiety and depression
- Women’s health issues and birth control
- Minor gynecological procedures
- LGBTQ care
- Physical exams for travel and work
- Treatment of fractures, sprains and strains
- Removal of warts and skin tags
- Removal of skin lesions
- Basic X-ray services
- Basic mental health issues
- Routine prescriptions
- Minor surgical procedures
- Treatment of minor burns, cuts and abrasions
- STD testing and counseling
- Acute illnesses
- Managed chronic illnesses