Request a Presentation
The Violence Prevention Programs Office offers a variety of presentations relating to interpersonal violence, often presented in partnership with Alternatives to Violence of the Palouse, our local community nonprofit victim advocacy organization.
- Sexual assault (general)
- Sexual assault on college campuses
- Sexual assault & people with disabilities
- The Intersections of Interpersonal Violence: (overview) child abuse, incest, sexual assault and rape, dating violence, domestic violence and stalking
- Domestic violence (general)
- Domestic violence and the criminal justice system
- Domestic violence as a global health issue
- Dating violence (general)
- Dating, domestic violence and stalking: Technology as a weapon
- Stalking (general)
- Interpersonal violence: Unique challenges for members of the LGBTQA community
- How can I help? An overview of what friends, families and colleagues of survivors of violence need to know
To request a presentation, please email Emilie McLarnan, Associate Director of Violence Prevention Programs.
Green Dot Safety Program
The Green Dot safety program is a bystander intervention program that gives participants the tools and resources to measurably reduce interpersonal violence.
Associate Director of Violence Prevention Programs
Dean of Students