!!! I Transfer is currently undergoing maintenance, please try back later !!!
Welcome to I Transfer! This self-service tool is intended for undergraduate students who have earned college credit at an another institution and plan to transfer those credits to the University of Idaho. With this tool, transfer students can get a preliminary look at how courses will transfer and how they will apply to the intended degree, as well as to general education requirements.
- By creating an I Transfer account, all information you input can be saved for future use. Please make sure to remember your username and password, as there is no recovery system. Creating an I Transfer account is not necessary if you do not wish to save information for future use.
- University of Idaho accepts credit from all regionally accredited institutions. See our accreditation page for more details.
- All institutions with evaluated credit will be listed on our Transfer Course Equivalency page.
- When searching for your institution in I Transfer you may need to use common abbreviations within our system:
- & = and
- Calif = California
- Col or Coll = College
- Comm Coll or CC = Community College
- E = East
- Inst = Institute
- N = North
- S = South
- St = State
- State abbreviations (e.g. ID, WA, OR, MT, etc.)
- Tech = Technology
- Univ = University
- Wash = Washington
- W = West
- Use subject codes and course numbers to search for your courses, or you can use keywords.
- Please make sure to enter the correct credit amount for each of your courses. Incorrect credit entry will result in the equivalent course not applying toward the Degree Audit sample.
- If you have taken a course in a quarter system during the Winter term, please select Spring term with the correct year.
- Please be aware that we do not award transfer credit for remedial/development courses.
- If you are unable to find your transfer institution or a course you have previously taken, please submit a Transfer Course Evaluation Request.
- If you have further questions or concerns using I Transfer, please feel free to reach out to our office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-885-6731.