Technology Security Advisory Council
The Technology Security Advisory Council (TSAC) was formed to help advocate for improved security and identify IT Security issues to be addressed across the institution. The TSAC advises the Information Security office on strategies, priorities, potential impacts and effective methods of communication for OIT plans for improving IT security.
TSAC meets monthly.
- (Chair) Chief Information Security Officer – Mitch Parks
- Risk Management – Nancy Spink
- Human Resources – Brandi Terwilliger
- SBOE Audit – Nicholas Shiosaki
- Research Computing – Luke Sheneman
- Financial Aid – Randi Croyle
- Faculty – Daniel Conte de Leon (Computer Science)
- OIT Deputy Director, Planning and Initiatives – Teresa Amos
- General Counsel – Manisha Corea-Wilson