Screen on the Green Returns
June 06, 2022
MOSCOW, Idaho — From classic adventures for old treasures to new web-slinging feats, University of Idaho’s Screen on the Green’s diverse lineup for summer 2022 has something for everyone to enjoy.
Sponsored by the Department of Student Involvement and Vandal Entertainment, the family-friendly outdoor movies show at 9 p.m. on Thursdays, starting June 9 on the Theophilus Tower Lawn. Patrons are encouraged to bring blankets, chairs and snacks from home. Seating opens at 8 p.m.
The schedule includes:
- Thursday, June 9: “The Goonies” (PG)
- Thursday, June 16: “Spider-Man: No Way Home” (PG-13)
- Thursday, June 23: “Soul” (PG)
- Thursday, June 30: “Galaxy Quest” (PG)
- Thursday, July 7: “The Incredibles” (PG)
- Thursday, July 14: “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” (PG)
- Thursday, July 21: “Encanto” (PG)
- Thursday, July 28: “Back to the Future” (PG)
- Thursday, August 4: “Ghostbusters: Afterlife” (PG-13)
- Thursday, August 11: “Jurassic Park” (PG-13)
The lineup is subject to change. In the event of bad weather, Screen on the Green will be rescheduled for another Thursday.
Theophilus Tower Lawn is located off Paradise Creek Street, between Line Street and Stadium Drive in Moscow. Free public parking is available in Gold lot 56 on the corner of Sixth and Rayburn Streets.
Events and Marketing Coordinator, Department of Student Involvement
About the University of Idaho
The University of Idaho, home of the Vandals, is Idaho’s land-grant, national research university. From its residential campus in Moscow, U of I serves the state of Idaho through educational centers in Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls, nine research and Extension centers, plus Extension offices in 42 counties. Home to nearly 11,000 students statewide, U of I is a leader in student-centered learning and excels at interdisciplinary research, service to businesses and communities, and in advancing diversity, citizenship and global outreach. U of I competes in the Big Sky and Western Athletic conferences. Learn more at uidaho.edu