If You See Something, Say Something
- In an EMERGENCY dial 911.
- Provide dispatch with your name, location and nature of the emergency.
- When it is safe to do so, report the emergency to Security Services at 208-874-7550.
Incidents to Report
- Any crimes (vandalism, theft, bomb threats, acts of violence, etc.)
- Any suspicious or disruptive activity
- Threatening statements, specific or generalized
- Unauthorized access, even if it seems harmless
- Graffiti or property defacement, wherever it is located
- Any incidents that could constitute work place violence
- Thefts or property loss
- Building damage, such as break-ins
When to Report
- Report incidents immediately. Timely reporting can prevent further incidents. When in doubt, report it.
Where to Report
- If a crime is in progress or suspicious activity occurs, call 911.
- For non-emergency incidents call the Moscow Police Department at 208-882-COPS.
- Contact Security Services at 208-874-7550.
- Courtesy phones are located across the University of Idaho campus, from which “911” can be dialed during an emergency.
For More Information
- The university's policy on reporting crimes and incidents can be found in the Administrative Procedures Manual.