Managing Classified Employees Within The Entrance Probationary Period
The following documents provide information for supervisors on how to effectively manage onboarding and performance evaluations of classified employees during the entrance probationary period.
- Supervisor Guidance and Checklist for Onboarding and Evaluating Classified Employees- 3 Months In Position
- Supervisor Guidance and Checklist for Onboarding and Evaluating Classified Employees- 6 Months In Position
Resources For Managing Employee Performance
The following documents provide information on how to effectively manage employee performance.
- Coaching and Corrective Action
- Fact Finding Tips and Suggested Format for Supervisors
- HR Report of Concern Procedure
Performance Management Letters
Applicable to all Employee Types
- Acceptance of Resignation or Retirement
- Department Expectations Generic - Long Version
- Department Expectations Generic - Short Version
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) Template
- Performance Development Plan (PDP) Template
- Warning - Behavior
- Warning - Work Performance
- See also: Drug and Alcohol Testing & Info
For assistance with performance evaluations, please contact Employment Services.