This section includes information on accommodations in employment, performance management, recruitment and separation.
You will also find our Tips for Supervisors form, a great resource for all supervisors.
Supervising in the time of COVID
This series, hosted by Human Resources and the Provost's Office, aims to provide ongoing support for supervisors of faculty and staff as we continue to address ongoing challenges presented by COVID-19.
- Policies for Workplace, Sept. 15, 2020
- Managing Employee Stress and Workplace Morale, Sept. 29, 2020 | Presentation
- Managing a Team from a Distance, Oct. 13, 2020 | Presentation
- Difficult COVID-Related Topics, Evaluations, Leave, and Furloughs, Oct. 27, 2020 | Presentation
- Promoting a Positive Workplace Environment and Navigating Conflict | Presentation
- Supervisor Self-Care, Dec. 8, 2020 | Presentation
- COVID Related Issues for Supervisors — Fall 2021, Sept. 8, 2021 | Presentation
- Addressing On-going COVID Issues, Oct. 26, 2021
- Omicron Edition, Jan. 19, 2022 | Attachment