This section includes information on accommodations in employment, performance management, recruitment and separation.
Supervising in the time of COVID
This series, hosted by Human Resources and the Provost's Office, aims to provide ongoing support for supervisors of faculty and staff as we continue to address ongoing challenges presented by COVID-19.
- Policies for Workplace, Sept. 15, 2020
- Managing Employee Stress and Workplace Morale, Sept. 29, 2020 | Presentation
- Managing a Team from a Distance, Oct. 13, 2020 | Presentation
- Difficult COVID-Related Topics, Evaluations, Leave, and Furloughs, Oct. 27, 2020 | Presentation
- Promoting a Positive Workplace Environment and Navigating Conflict | Presentation
- Handouts: Laura Smythe | Brian Smentkowski
- Supervisor Self-Care, Dec. 8, 2020 | Presentation
- COVID Related Issues for Supervisors — Fall 2021, Sept. 8, 2021 | Presentation
- Addressing On-going COVID Issues, Oct. 26, 2021
- Omicron Edition, Jan. 19, 2022 | Attachment
- Update Employee Campus Contact Information
- Summer Salary Information
- Remote I-9 Instructions pdf
- U of I Authorized I-9 Reps pdf
- Out of State Flex Work Assessment pdf
- Employee Work From Home Guide pdf
- Employee Assistance Program pdf
- University of Idaho Wellbeing
- Signs of Crisis/Helping Someone in Crisis pdf
See supporting documents and videos to help you with the University of Idaho PeopleAdmin system.
Find resources for filling your positions.