Thank you for your service to the University of Idaho. Information on this page is provided to make your transition easier.
For guidance on transitioning retirement, medical and other benefits contact Benefits Services by email or by phone at (208) 885-3609.
Discuss With Your Supervisor Before Your Last Day of Employment
- In coordination with your supervisor your access to computer networks will be removed upon notice to ITS.
- Your supervisor may ask that you use any remaining compensatory time or annual leave prior to your last day.
- Confirm whether you have any financial obligations with Accounts Receivable or other departments.
Return Prior to Your Last Day:
- Return building or office keys and card readers
- Return or destroy your Vandal Card
- Return any credit/purchasing cards
- Return any other university assets, including books, computer(s), software, laboratory equipment, laboratory animals, vehicles, motorized equipment, personal protective equipment, etc.