Every University of Idaho College of Engineering student participates in hands-on learning experiences. These experiences help expand real-world understanding and allow students to use their knowledge and creativity to work as a team to make a difference.
Engineers Ready to Lead
Gifts from Rich ’73 and Sharon ’73 Allen bring professional development and mentorship into the classroom
Your gift to hands-on learning benefits:
- Recognized by the National Academy of Engineers - Ranked #7 Senior Capstone Senior Design Program in the Nation.
- Engineering Design EXPO, the Longest Running Student Innovation Showcase in the Northwest.
- Idaho's only Grand Challenge Scholars Program.
- Connecting Undergrads to Faculty-Mentored Projects through Paid Assistantships.
- National Competition through 20+ Engineering Student Clubs.
- Photos Include: Senior Design Capstone presenter, Faculty Mentor Jim Alves-Foss, Grand Challenge Scholars Student, and Clean Snowmobile club member.