Dean’s Excellence Fund
The Dean’s Excellence Fund targets specific priority and high-need areas within the College of Engineering, increasing our ability to recruit and maintain high-quality faculty and provide professional development opportunities for students.
Gifts to Dean’s Excellence Fund made possible:
- Equipment Upgrades & Research Support for 58 Faculty
- 20+ Student Clubs engaged in Leadership Activities
- Hands-On Research Experiences for 15 Students (undergrad & grad)
- 10 Tutors to Provide Academic Support for Current Students
- National Conference Competition & Travel for 6 Students
- Photos Include: Computer Science Researchers, Engineering Ambassador Team, Engineering Ambassadors with school children, and undergraduate students at a whiteboard.