University of Idaho Extension, Nez Perce County helps citizens through research-based, locally relevant information and programs. We offer programming in:
- 4-H and youth development
- Area cropping systems
- Consumer horticulture and gardening
- Community development
- Family and consumer sciences
Clients learn through hands-on classes, workshops, trainings, office visits, phone calls and online resources.
In cooperation with Nez Perce County, UI Extension employs a community development educator and an area cropping systems educator. Nez Perce County supports UI Extension by providing an Extension administrative assistant, 4-H coordinator and a part-time horticulture specialist.
- Calendar of Events
- Email distribution list. Call or email our office to be added. We send announcements for local and regional Extension programs.
- UI Extension/CALS Publications and Multimedia Catalog. Includes publications about commercial crops, family and consumer sciences, home gardening, weeds and other pests. Many items are free to download.
The University of Idaho has a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, genetic information, or status as any protected veteran or military status. This policy applies to all programs, services and facilities, and includes, but is not limited to, applications, admissions, access to programs and services, and employment and advancement.