Minidoka County 4-H Teen Association
The Minidoka County 4-H Teen Association is open to all Minidoka County 4-H youth ages 13 to 19-years-old that are enrolled in a Minidoka County 4-H club taking at least one 4-H project.
Teens have the opportunity to learn leadership skills, perform service projects, promote 4-H and meet new friends.
The 4-H Teen Association is also a great way to get involved with district, state and national teen events, including the opportunity to participate in state-to-state exchanges.
- Social Events. Meetings, picnics, trail rides, family time
- Club Officer & Teen Leadership. Older members mentor younger members
- Service Projects. Members become caring citizens in their communities
- Teen Associations. Older members interact with their peers
- Projects in Day and Summer Camps. Takes one day or several days to complete
- Exchanges between clubs in the same state, different states or even countries
- Minidoka County Fair
- Overnight & Day Camps. Plan and teach activities or become counselors
- Contests and Events. Includes style review, public speaking and job interviews, as well as horse, rabbit and dog shows
- Workshops and Trainings. Includes leadership opportunities, project subject matter or judging contests
- LABO (4-H/Japan Exchange). Members must have completed seventh grade to travel to Japan. Families may also host Japanese youth.
- IFYE (International 4-H Youth Exchange). Outbound exchanges are currently available. Inbound exchanges may be available with several European countries.