4-H Livestock Project
4-H livestock projects are designed to teach youth the principals of animal science.
Within their projects, youth can:
- Learn the up-to-date industry standards of sound breeding, feeding and management practices
- Practice correct and safe handling techniques
- Develop public speaking and decision-making skills, integrity, sportsmanship and leadership
- Participate in club activities
- Give demonstrations
- Exhibit their projects
4-H Livestock Forms
- Livestock Bill of Sale/COOL Form (PDF)
- Livestock Record Books Made Easy (PDF)
- Carcass Contest Guidelines (PDF)
Minidoka County 4-H/FFA Livestock Sale
In order to sell an animal at the Minidoka County 4-H/FFA Livestock Sale, youth must reside within the Minidoka County School District.
FFA youth must be an active member of the Minico FFA Chapter only.