4-H Youth Development
The purpose of the 4-H program is to help young people become creative and productive citizens. 4-H lays the foundation for continuing education and helps youth acquire a zest for life-long learning.
As a 4-H member, you’ll:
- Learn to live in a changing world
- Develop talents
- Learn how food and fiber products are made
- Explore ways to earn a living
- Learn to conserve nature’s resources
- Learn healthy living habits
- Take responsibility for community improvement
- Strengthen family relationships
- Join with friends for work, fun and fellowship
Contact Dana Miller to learn more about 4-H in Fremont County.
More information can also be found on the Fremont County website.
4-H Program Coordinator