Download the archive of this game. Uncompress (extract) the files. Follow the instructions in the Start Here document.
Space, the final frontier, may actually be less intimidating to some of us than investing. In this educational game students will learn through the eyes of an intergalactic space crew about why investing is so important, how to start early and what to invest in. Oh, and they just might save the universe along the way from the likes of the evil Captain Dredd.
This program is easy to facilitate in a group or classroom, and is a very enjoyable learning experience for teens who might otherwise “space out” during a lesson on investing.
What to Expect
- Play with a small group or classroom full of students
- Designed for ages 15-18
- Understand why investing is important
- Start investing early in life to maximize time-value of money
- Minimize risk by investing in mutual funds and not individual stocks and bonds
- Engaging and fun
- Vibrant visuals
- Use online/offline
- Free to download
- Individual student worksheets for easy grading
- Supplemental materials including instructor’s guide