EXPO Engineering the Future VIP Experience
The University of Idaho College of Engineering invites all Idaho high school students who are interested in engineering to apply for our EXPO Engineering the Future VIP Experience.
April 25 and 26, 2024
University of Idaho Moscow Campus
Mentorship + Innovation = Vandal Engineering
The EXPO VIP Experience is a mentorship-focused program. Selected applicants are invited to an all-expenses-paid visit on our Moscow campus during our nationally recognized Engineering Design EXPO.
Get a $3,000 scholarship – selected participants are eligible
Slots are limited. Selections will be made by Friday, March 1.
- Engage in mentorship activities alongside a current Vandal engineering or computer science student ambassador
- Network with professional engineers, industry partners and other students, and learn professional skills to help you navigate your college experience
- Explore projects that push the boundaries of science and technology during our Engineering Design EXPO
- Tour labs and learning spaces
- Experience a day in the life of an engineering student at the University of Idaho College of Engineering
Refer back to this website for schedule details.
Frequently Asked Questions
- One hotel room, one night paid by U of I College of Engineering
- All meals covered by U of I College of Engineering
- Gas/travel reimbursement through U of I College of Engineering
Reimbursement details will be communicated to selected participants.
- Application form opens November 15
- Form closes March 1
- Selection decisions will be made by March 5
- VIP Participant confirmation needed by March 15