EXPO Capstone Student Resources
University of Idaho College of Engineering capstone students presenting during the 2019 Engineering Design EXPO can use the Team Resources to download branded templates to create posters for your display booths.
If you have questions about using these templates, saving files or submitting print jobs to the U of I Copy Center, email Alexiss Turner or call 208-885-7511.
Download Poster Templates contains:
- 30x40 - Black Background
- 30x40 - White Background
- While creating your poster, keep in mind:
- All images need high resolution (e.g., 200+ dpi) to print well.
- U of I Copy Center will not manipulate or fix posters due to potential image degradation and/or formatting changes.
- All files submitted to U of I Copy Center must be PDFs.
- Powerpoint > File > Export > Create PDF/XPS (choose location)
- Go to U of I Copy Center to submit order online
- Payment Method: Departmental index number
Ask your faculty advisor if you’re not sure what index number to use.
- Attach PDF poster file to order
- Set Format to LARGE
- Enter Additional Instructions
- INCLUDE: “EXPO Special” for discounted pricing
- INCLUDE: EXPO Project Class, Project Name, Contact Phone & Email
- NOTE: Please pick ONE person as the contact. Be aware if posters are not picked-up and paid for, the contact person’s account may be charged.
- Click Submit Order*
Discount expires Monday, 4/22/19, at 4:30 p.m. After that time, regular rates and rush fees may apply.
* Order Includes
- 46# heavy weight coated paper stock
- Satin lamination
- White foam core mounting and trimming
- Minimum of two business day turn-around - Time starts after files have been successfully submitted and approved for printing.