Become a Mentee
The Pre-Health Peer Mentors Program matches students with experienced pre-health students. Mentees gain a supportive relationship by receiving guidance, advice and encouragement from their mentors. As a mentee, new students participating in the program will benefit academically, socially and professionally.
- Freshman, sophomore, junior or senior standing
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Join the Pre-Health Professions Program
- Enroll in BIOL 151 Introductions to Healthcare Professions class
- Complete an application
- Sign the Confidentiality Statement
- Sense of community: Walk alongside your pre-health mentor in your journey.
- Graduate school preparation: Become a strong candidate to graduate programs from receiving insight, advice and support.
- Network opportunities: Create more meaningful and professional relationships with peers, advisors, professors and community partners.
- Resources: Become knowledgeable about university, healthcare programs and community resources.
- Experiential opportunities: Participate in pre-health events, campus activities, workshops, pre-health clubs and community shadowing/volunteering opportunities.