How To Apply
Recruiting Now for Fall 2020.
Application and Deadlines
We accept applications for students to begin in the Fall Semester only. You must select a Fall Admission Term on your graduate admissions application. Applications will be accepted anytime throughout the year. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all positions have been filled for the fall semester. Processing of applications can take 4 – 6 weeks.
You have the ability to save your progress and return to the application. Before you begin make sure you have a digital copy of, your statement of objectives, resume, a copy of the completed area of emphasis form, an official transcript, and three names and emails of references, plus a credit card to pay the application fee.
I. Click the “Apply now” section at the bottom of the MNR online application page.
- When asked to choose "Campus Location" choose "Moscow - Main Campus".
- When asked to select "Choice of Study" choose "Natural Resources - MOSS Envr Ed and and Science Communication M.N.R".
- Area of Emphasis. Under the drop down select "Environmental Education and Science Communication @ McCall Outdoor Science School".
- Then select "MOSS Residential Program".
II. Upload the following documents within your application (For additional information on the documents, select Documents Required for Application)
- Statement of career objectives entitled "The McCall Outdoor Science School" that addresses the following in 1-2 pages:
- How does the MOSS program support your personal, academic, and professional goals?
- How has your personal, academic, and professional experience prepared you for the MOSS program?
- Describe your community living experience and philosophy.
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3019
Moscow, ID 83844-3019
The GRE is NOT required for admission.
III. Pay your application fee online for fastest processing.
IIII. IMPORTANT FINAL STEP! Email Leslie Dorsey letting her know that all of your application materials have been submitted as outlined above.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis once complete. Curious about your status? Visit https://www.uidaho.edu/admissions/graduate to view your status in the application process.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis until all available positions are filled. Apply today!