Certificate in Environmental Education and Science Communication
Add hands-on science education and communication experience to your Ph.D. or M.S. Program.
The Graduate Certificate in Environmental Education and Science Communication is designed for motivated Ph.D./M.S. students who wish to diversify their skill set and broaden the impact of their
- This is a 10 month residential/on-site certificate program.
- Students in this option may be co-enrolled at any university.
- Certificate students are matched with a University of Idaho faculty advisor in addition to working under their home advisor and thesis/dissertation committee.
You pick the courses and outreach experiences you want to meet your professional goals.
email@example.com | 208-885-1085
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Are already enrolled in a graduate degree program.
- Want to enhance your degree by gaining powerful hands-on experiences.
- Are excited to join a collaborative community of diverse learners.
- See your future as part of a professional network of scientists, researchers and leaders.
Participants with this certificate, have become a/an:
- Faculty at an R1 University
- Research Scientist
- Science Educator and Communicator