Alumni/expert-led workshops are organized and overseen by the Martin Institute, with content delivered by alumni of the program from their vantage point in the field. These span fifteen contact hours, with grading conducted by program faculty.
These workshops include:
- The Practice of Law (coming Fall 2022)
- International Project Management, Alexis Olson, Pangora Group South Africa
- Risk Management in International Decision Making, Aaron Sundquist, SVP at Suncoast Bank
- Global Health, Kevin Gunter, Management Sciences for Health
- Refugee Law, Courtney LaFranchi, LaFranchi Immigration