Virtual CALS Days 2021 — Sept. 24-26
Last year's events
Monday-Friday, Oct. 5-9
- Follow UICALS on Instagram all week for tours, giveaways and more, instagram.com/uicals
- Look for student lead tours of Vandal Brand Meats, Soil Stewards Farm, Barker Trading Room, beef and sheep facilities, sewing lab, entomology museum, childcare lab and more.
Be sure to mark your calendar
Wednesday, Oct. 7
5:30 p.m. Pacific Time
CALS Ambassador Q&A
- What's it like being on campus? How did you pick your major? What about scholarships?
- Ask current CALS students questions and get real-time answers on Instagram Live for a full hour.
Friday, Oct. 9
4 p.m. Pacific Time
Preregister at https://uidaho.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_KTXmp92EROOW4Q59L5XI-A
Celebrating Idaho Agriculture Keynote Address
- Dr. Schott Hutchins, USDA Deputy Under Secretary
Welcoming students and alumni to campus during Ag Days Weekend has long been one of our favorite traditions as a college. As you can imagine, the coronavirus pandemic is causing the University of Idaho to reevaluate many of our in-person events this fall — including Ag Days.
Changes to some on-campus policies like the limited capacity for residence and dining halls will ultimately help keep our students safe but would undoubtedly impact our ability to provide the best hospitality to our visiting Ag Days students. In short, there is no way for us to provide the same meaningful on-campus experience this year for Ag Days. While we are disappointed that we can’t welcome you in person, we’re excited to implement a virtual Ag Days experience for the first time ever.