Earth Stewardship Award
The Earth Stewardship Award supports student international travel during Fall 2021, Spring 2022 or Summer 2022.
- Open to seniors and graduate students in the Architecture Program or a related area of study.
- The award supports travel to international destinations (excluding Canada, Mexico and the home country of international student applicants).
- Travel should focus on stewardship of the built, natural and cultural environments. It may be for university coursework; for participation in a conference, symposium or workshop; or for a directed study.
- Awards are given annually for travel during the following academic year. Repeat awards are possible, although first-time applicants are given priority.
- To apply, use the form below to upload a three page proposal that describes your intended travel plans and what you expect to learn about stewardship. Include how you anticipate the travel with affect your education, growth, and professional and personal goals.
- Upon completion of travel, awardees will be expected to demonstrate what they learned from their international experience through a public lecture, show of work or other form of dissemination.
Next application deadline:
Monday, Aug. 2, 2021.